Roy Salinas (Director of Quality and Manufacturing)
- Fecha Nacimiento: 09/10/1973
- Estado Civil: Casado(a)
- Localidad: Saltillo
- Región: Coahuila
- Nacionalidad: México
- Situación Actual: Estoy buscando trabajo activamente
- Disponibilidad de viajar:Sí
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia:Sí
- Celestica (Quality Engineer)
- Desde Octubre 1998 - Hasta Junio 2002 Customer Satisfaction, CPK & Yields Analysis, RMA Process and Corrective Actions, Capability & ppm’s Analysis, Process Analysis & Improvement, Design for Manufacturing Analysis, Lead the Product Manufacturing Performance Improvement, member of Transfer Manufacturing Products from others sites, CAR, SCARS Management and follow up, Lead the Process improvement using Statistics Tools, Development of Control Charts in the Manufacturing Line and follow up, member to transfer a Manufacturing
- Sanmina SCI (Quality Engineer)
- Desde Octubre 2002 - Hasta Junio 2003 Customer Satisfaction providing action plans to the Customer complaints including visits to Customer sites, PPM’s Analysis and follow up Management, Lead the RMA Process and Corrective Actions, Released 1st Articles in production, Process Analysis & Improvement, Meeting Improvement, CAR, SCARS Management and follow up.
- Sanmina SCI (Acting Quality Manager)
- Desde Junio 2003 - Hasta Febrero 2004 Lead to ensure that the Quality Management system is functioning properly, Manage of Quality Engineers Coordination, Establishes and implements quality control/assurance (QC/QA) specifications standards and programs for supplies/components finished products, Implement Quality Assurance program of the receiving Raw Material Purchased (Incoming Inspection), Manage the Plant Equipment Calibration System, Monitoring the Customer Satisfaction on Returned goods.
- Schneider Electric (Quality Engineer)
- Desde Abril 2004 - Hasta Mayo 2005 Manage the PPM’s analysis and Follow up in some production business units, Customer Satisfaction, Lead the RMA Process and Analysis, Release 1st Articles in production, Process and Analysis improvement, CPK analysis, Supervisor QC and QA Personnel, Gauge R&R Studies as required, and coordinate internal process audits, CAR, SCARS Management and follow up.
- Turck (Quality Engineer)
- Desde Junio 2005 - Hasta Junio 2007 Achievements: Process failure reduction in around 60%. First ISO9001 Certification in Mexico site. ISO 9001 Quality System Implementation, follow up, adaptation and surveillance. Responsible to improve the quality performance of the production lines by using statistical and problem solving tools. Defining quality procedures, Manage. Collect and analyze performance data and charts against defined parameters.
- Turck (Quality Manager)
- Desde Junio 2007 - Hasta Octubre 2015 Achievements: Improve analysis and improvement of the Supplier Score Cards. Sharing best practices tools to USA site. Reducing warranties in around 50% within a year. Launches yearly supplier performance meeting for USA and Mexico sites. ISO 9001 Quality System Implementation, follow up, adaptation and surveillance, Liaise with other managers and staff throughout the project team to ensure that the Quality Management system is functioning properly, Quality Management Core Team Member for ERP SA
- Turck and Duotec (Quality and Manufacturing Manager)
- Desde Octubre 2015 - Hasta Noviembre 2017 Achievements: Certified duotec in ISO9001:2015, 3 months before the expectation. Strong contributor to have ready the production lines (SMT, THT) and controls more than 6 month early that customer expectations. Strong cooperation and teamwork of MD, Quality and Manufacturing. Opening Industrial Engineers position to analyze and improve layouts, labors times, etc. Implementation of live KPIs displayed on production screens. Coordinate group CI activities (5 countries)
- Turck and Duotec (Director of Quality and Manufacturing)
- Desde Noviembre 2017 - Hasta Septiembre 2018 Achievements: Strong cooperation and teamwork of these 3 areas. Switch from ISO9001:2008 to version 2015 with a minor finding. Encourage Managers and Directors to analyze and embrace risk analysis and see it as continues improvement process in their departments. Develop and algorithm to produce more parts within the same time, same equipment and same operators by fine tuning on manufacturing orders sequences. Important contributor to Increase OEE’s and Productivity.
- Electronic and Control Engineer - Universidad Regiomontana (Culminado)
- Desde Enero 1993 - Hasta Diciembre 1996
- Francés - Avanzado
- Inglés - Avanzado
- Español - Nativo
Conocimientos, Competencias y Habilidades
- Six sigma
Especialista en Marketing
MA Administración experiencia en Coordinación, Customer Serv...
Ejecutivo en Mercadotecnia
Cajera, atención a clientes y vendedora en boutique y tienda...
Estephany Lorely Figueroa Juárez