Product Owner Remote Work / Ref. 0140E1 Vacantes
Marketing en Querétaro, Querétaro
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Marketing / Publicidad / Producción Audiovisual
- Subcategoría Marketing
- Localidad: Querétaro
- Activo desde: 02/08/2022
- Jornada: Desde casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indeterminado
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Educación superior - Licenciatura
- Años de Experiencia: 2
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Product Owner at BairesDev
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our Product Team and help spearhead our growth.
As a Product Owner, you will play a critical and active role in the day-to-day operations. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Product Team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You?ll Do:
- Create and maintain robust product roadmaps and backlogs create features/epics and users stories. Work with development teams to size and estimate.
- Attend daily scrums to resolve any product roadblocks, answer questions about stories, validate ""done"" stories.
- Regularly report status to stakeholders via product demos as well as risks/opportunities.
- Support the sales process and build business cases to ensure product investment.
- Help with analysis and market research when needed to define a product and help the clients.
- Works in multiple phases and multiple projects across a singular client
- Manage the continuous improvement of the product.
- Contribute to establish and manage the Product Management process.
- Recognize business opportunities and resolve them through technical expertise.
- Be the mediator for the requirements of internal and external clients.
- Manage control and monitoring tools.
- Manage risks and problems.
- Ensure the quality of the products.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Solid experience in similar roles.
- 2 + years of experience as Agile Product Owner.
- 2+ years of experience as business analysis: capturing functional requirements, understanding user pain points.
- Additional experience either as a Project Manager or Software Developer.
- Experience in product development, from design to testing.
- Experience with both learning existing products, or building them from scratch.
- Results oriented with negotiation skills and good communication.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!