Product Manager Remote Work / Ref. 0140E1 Vacantes
Marketing en Querétaro, Querétaro
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Marketing / Publicidad / Producción Audiovisual
- Subcategoría Marketing
- Localidad: Querétaro
- Activo desde: 02/08/2022
- Jornada: Desde casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indeterminado
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Educación superior - Licenciatura
- Años de Experiencia: 5
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Product Manager at BairesDev
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product Team and lead the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements. You will work closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Product Team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You?ll Do:
- Lead cross-functional projects, discovering insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Build and maintain data models, reporting systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Oversee the reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering.
- Examine, interpret, and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Technical background, desirable in C#, SQL, Angular, AWS.
- Remarkable project management and interpersonal skills.
- Team player who collaborates well with others.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!