Full stack / .net software developer1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Monterrey, Nuevo León
- Salario: $ 45.000,00 (Mensual)
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Monterrey
- Activo desde: 17/09/2021
- Jornada: Tiempo Completo
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indeterminado
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
We're seeking a full-stack engineer ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that's constantly pushing boundaries. Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of projects across the entire stack. You must be comfortable with both front and back-end programming. You will be responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, coding using pre-established development frameworks and patterns, and utilizing third-party libraries.
Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back-end languages. You will be required to complete projects rapidly, have strong organizational skills and attention to detail. You'll be joining a small team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture, and ultimately, deliver unique global user experiences.
This role is ideal for someone who loves to learn as it will demand continuous improvement of your skill set and technical abilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Adhere and be an active participant in the established AGILE/ SCRUM process.
- Responsible for reading and interpreting user stories and creating a solution that would satisfy the requirements by producing readable and maintainable code using established coding patterns.
- Provide support for the entire developed product.
- Create process flowcharts, diagrams, and other related documentation.
- Keep job knowledge up-to-date by studying new development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal and professional networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Desire hands-on experience with a team to make a difference every day.
- Full collaboration with the software development team is a must.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with 2 - 3 years of full-stack development experience.
- Strong experience with .Net technologies (MVC, Net Core)
- Experience with Linq.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL or related databases technologies.
- Experience writing and consuming web services.
- Desired experience in ETL tools.
- Desired experience with report writing and tools (SSRS or similar technology).
- Ability to understand Java.
- Possess an openness and eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile/ Scrum or any other software development process framework.
- Have strong analytical skills and the ability to think outside the box.
- Collaborate effectively with the product development team.
- Be an excellent communicator, have a positive attitude, and a willingness to get things done.
- Must have fluency in written and oral English communication.
- Experience in writing and understanding functional design documents.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.