Payroll Analyst1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Ciudad de México, Estado de México
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Ciudad de México
- Activo desde: 20/06/2022
- Jornada: Tiempo completo
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por Necesidades del Mercado
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universitario
- Años de Experiencia: 2
- Idiomas: Inglés Avanzado
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
We create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We?re not the company that makes big promises. We?re the company that fulfills them
-Overseeing payroll procedures
-Preparing reports and forecast
-Ensuring compliance with all compensation and tax regulations
Payroll accounting tasks
-Review timesheets and attendance records and correct inaccuracies if it?s necessary
-Tax and benefits administration related tasks based on country requirements
-Managing payment transactions via e-banking
Conduct regular audits on payroll procedures and records
Design, document and implement procedures to streamline payroll processes.Manage payroll calendars for the fiscal year
-Report to Payroll Director on payroll issues and changes
-Answer employees? questions about salaries and tax in HR ServicesNow
-Stay up-to-date on state payroll and tax laws
-Handle the on-and offboarding payroll related processes
-Keep in contact with the certain country's trainee and benefit service provider to perform payroll related tasks
-Conduct administrative tasks related to opening and closing of the year for payroll management
-Contact with payroll service providers (including contracted consultants)
-Create case-by-case pay related reports
-Create verification of Employment
NB: This job description is designed to outline a range of main duties that may be encountered. It is not designed to be an exhaustive list of tasks and can be varied in consultation with the post holder in order to reflect changes in the job or the organization.
-Experience of managing internal payroll processes
-Experience of using HR databases and other IT systems
-1+ years relevant experience as a Payroll Analyst, Payroll Coordinator or similar role (e.g.: in accounting)
-Deep knowledge of local payroll and tax regulations
-Hands-on experience with payroll software
-BSc in Economics, Accounting or relevant field
-Strong numerical and advanced analytical / Excel skills
-Excellent attention to details
-Ability to work effectively with different teams
-Ability to work under pressure and prioritize own work
-The ability to work under tight deadlines
-Business proficiency in English and Local Language
Why work with us!
- Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members? health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.